About the Partnership
On behalf of customers, the Wessex Water Partnership will play a key role in monitoring and reporting on Wessex Water's delivery of its business plan for the current five year period which ends in 2020.
Members of the partnership visiting one of Wessex Water's multimillion pound schemes in Bridgwater to improve bathing water quality.
In particular it will be looking at how Wessex Water delivers against the commitments it has made to:
- offer affordable bills
- provide excellent customer service
- reduce leakage
- supply the highest quality drinking water
- improve bathing waters
- protect rivers, lakes and estuaries
- minimise sewage flooding
- maintain resilient services
- reduce the company's carbon footprint.
- its engagement and research plans for the business plan 2020-25
- its interpretation of customers' views and how they are reflected in its next business plan.